What we do,
We are proud to have distributors in 37 countries (and counting) in this amazing world.
If you are visiting our site from a country other than the USA, please feel free to go to our WHERE TO BUY page and find a distributor close to you. We are honored to manufacture and sell, what we think is, the highest quality of skin care and skin repair available on the market today.
- We are a woman-owned company with a team of less than 10 men and women, located near Austin, Texas.
- We are one of the few 100% pure ingredient skin care lines available. What does this mean?
- We use food grade quality of base ingredients instead of cosmetic grade.
- You will find NO synthetic ingredients in the products we manufacture. Instead of saying "naturally derived" beside an ingredient, we would actually put that truly natural ingredient in our products. Not have it manufactured in a lab and then call it natural.
- You will NOT find any "fragrance" or artificial coloring in our products.
- We use therapeutic grade essential oils for their aromatherapeutic properties as well as for their physical properties.
- NO phthalates, NO petroleum by-products, NO mineral oil
- NO genetically modified base ingredients.
- NO ingredient we use in our formulations or our end products are tested on animals. Our products can actually be used on our furry, feathered or scaly friends to help them with their issues!
- Every product we formulate from our Bug Drug to climbOn Creme, etc is made to be safe for Adults, Children, Babies, Animals and our planet!
Feel free to venture into our site. You will find your favorite "old" products as well as some wonderful new ones. The favorite Bast line is now called SKINourish SPA. The packaging has been updated and the product line expanded.
We hope you enjoy your visit and continue to spread the word.
Amanda Allen will be in town from October 17 - 20, 2014.Team SKINourishment Athlete Amanda Allen will be in town with us from October 17 through 20, 2014.October 14 2014
Introducing... climbOn CRÈME LITE...Introducing...climbOn CRÈME LITE. Gluten Free, Vegan, LITE version of climbOn CRÈME Available for purchase now! During a conversation with a distributor about marketing of the products, the ...October 03 2014
climbOn and crossFIXE Review by RockClimberLifeclimbOn and crossFIXE Review by RockClimberLife Gif Zafred of RockClimberLife walks you through his full review of a variety of climbOn and crossFIXE products by SKINourishment. climbOn Bar c...February 24 2014
crossFIXE MUSCLE paste Review by RockClimberLifecrossFIXE MUSCLE paste Review by RockClimberLife Gif Zafred of RockClimberLife walks you through his full review of crossFIXE MUSCLE paste.February 17 2014
climbOn Bar and climbOn Creme Review by RockClimberLifeclimbOn Bar and climbOn Creme Review by RockClimberLife Gif Zafred of RockClimberLife walks you through his full review of climbOn Bar and climbOn Creme.February 10 2014
climbOn Bar for Men Review by RockClimberLifeclimbOn Bar for Men Review by RockClimberLife Gif Zafred of RockClimberLife walks you through his full review of the climbOn Bar for Men.January 20 2014
Fitting into Cross Training by Shanae HeardI'm back!!! The last time I wrote, I was in the very beginning of my cross training journey. It's been 6 months and so much has happened. I've hit many PR's and seen physical changes. More import...June 11 2014
Climbing Hand Care and 10 Things I Hate About climbOn Bar/Creme by Jeline GuilesClimbing Hand Care and 10 Things I Hate About climbOn Bar and Creme by Guest Contributor Jeline Guiles As a female climber, hand care is essential. Call me high maintenance, but when the palms of ...June 03 2014
Cross Training Hand CareCross Training Hand Care Let us get real for a moment; lifting and gymnastics are hardcore. As with any heavy duty workout; it will take awhile for the hands to toughen. Therefore, in the meanti...March 22 2014
Coffee In the Wilderness by Michael RestivoCoffee In the Wilderness By Guest Contributor Michael Restivo The Bialetti is an Italian icon. It’s the iconic metal pot that has a revered place in pop culture. The Bialetti is unique in the fac...March 19 2014
A story of Climbing For Change by Landon FaulknerThe crunch of the snow was muted by the ripping wind that bit at our faces. The final push to the summit of Brokeoff Mountain seemed overly laborious due to the wind and snow that seemed to encircl...February 18 2014
to use Petroleum Jelly, Menthol or Camphor....or not....?There are tons of "hand repair" products coming out on the market. How do YOU decide which you use. There are many ingredients from which to choose when creating a moisturizer/skin repair produc...February 11 2014